Permanent Reference code
:105862 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
If you are passionate about impacting higher education in Canada, Deloitte Canada is seeking an experienced sales professional to support and grow our successful Higher Education practice. The individual will focus on our market position, identifying and qualifying net-new opportunities, leading sales activities, and maturing existing account relationships. The primary role of the position will be to develop relationships with industry leaders, firm leadership and client service partners, senior executives in target companies to identify opportunities that will generate top-line revenue.
As a BDM you will participate and coordinate the development of sales strategies related to Higher Education solutions and services while driving key sales campaigns/initiatives with a national scope. You will be responsible to:
- Drive pipeline, sales, and revenue,
- Manage and/or coach team members, account teams and industry leaders through the various steps of the firm's sales cycle in collaboration with Deloitte,
- Ensure the growth and maintenance of the pipeline with regular CRM hygiene.
- Participate in innovating the sales process and continuous improvement in our sales operations.
Part of your daily routine will be to develop strong working relationships with Partners related to assigned targets, Industry Leaders, regional leaders, alliance leaders, stakeholders, and clients. You will also need to maintain the relationship with other Deloitte marketing sales and pursuit support practitioners. Additionally, you will actively participate in the continuous improvement of our sales operations including, go-to market initiatives, innovating our offering and our overall sales strategy. About the team
Our Higher Education practice is the undisputed leader in Canada, containing the best and brightest consultants and serving the industry for over 20 years. Our clients see the rapid changes happening in their institutions and look to us for guidance:from modernized student experiences, to back-office technology optimization, to driving informed decision via AI and big-data, all while navigating the future of work and future of education. We have experienced team members coast-to-coast and weare truly a national team. Our nature is collegial and our impact is insightful. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling professional services into the Higher Education space (Higher Education direct employment experience is an asset),
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others in professional sales,
- A good understanding of the Higher Education business, pain points, and an ability to converse with business leaders in this industry,
- Ability to maintain and foster senior relationships with business and Industry leaders,
- Experience working with medium and/or large consulting firms like Deloitte,
- Strong expertise in asset transformation, advisory and growth
- Experience improving and innovating sales processes,
- Experience in driving sales from initial conversations, through proposals, presentations, and negotiation,
- Passion for Higher Education, including current trends, and forward-thinking n what the changing landscapes may look like in 10-15 years
- Aligned to a mindset and can think of, challenge, create and sell unique solutions to benefit our clients and their employees.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Marketing Manager, QC, Consulting, CRM, Developer, Marketing, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive