Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with our clients
- Continue your professional leadership development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
At Deloitte, Senior Managers are leaders within the practice - principally responsible for business development and overall project delivery leadership. Senior Managers possess deep industry knowledge and skill expertise which they leverage to build their personal brand in the market. Deloitte is serious about leadership development - we offer a comprehensive training program with continuous learning throughout the year.
For more information on a career with Deloitte, please visit this video link .
As a Senior Manager in Finance & Performance in our Enterprise Technology & Performance, Consulting practice, you will:
- Take a lead role in identifying, delivering and selling Finance consulting services to high growth organizations which may include identifying, selling and delivering projects in:
- Finance Transformation: People, process, technology
- Finance Performance Management
- Finance Shared Services and outsourcing advisory
- Be involved in business development activities including leading sales pursuits, RFPs and delivering oral presentations to potential clients
- Take accountability for successful project execution & client experience including project economics, managed revenue, work planning, and forecasting
- Build and manage the performance management practice.
- Develop your brand in the market by participating or presenting at external events and forums
- Possess deep industry knowledge, rigorous analytical skills, insights and strong thought leadership
- Lead a diverse team of talented consultants and coach them to their highest potential
- Identify, cultivate, build long term relationships with executive clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
- Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
External Posting Qualifications
We are looking for candidates who embody and have a track record in the following areas:
- Proven ability to sell, lead and deliver client engagements in Finance and Performance Management in a consulting capacity, including but not limited to:
- CFO Strategy
- Finance and Risk Integration
- Shared Services Development
- Finance Transformation (people, process, technology)
- Finance Process Optimization and Analytics in the Finance domain
- Understanding of the issues that face CFOs, with a track record of providing solutions to those issues.
- Exposure to technologies that enable the Finance function (such as Oracle, SAP and Workday, etc.) and experience with digital finance would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of and point-of-views on market trends, competitor environment, corporate and business strategy.
- Possess a strong drive for results and ability to convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Outstanding interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Performance Management experience in the following areas:
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Modernizing internal and external reporting
- Design, plan, and implement interactive dashboards, visual story-telling, and KPIs
- Value based performance management
- Modeling, costing, and profitability analysis
- Strong project management skills - ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, hypothesis and solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership.
- Track record of inspiring and leading teams through complex engagements.
- Natural interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to succeed in a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment, where market credibility is critical for success.
- Exceptional intellectual horsepower, including strong critical thinking skills, analytical abilities, and the capacity for lateral/creative thinking.
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, hypothesis and solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Graduate or other advanced degree preferred; accounting designation an asset
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production