You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
KPMG's Finance Transformation Advisory Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. The Finance function is evolving to become a business partner that supports, provides insights and challenges the business, creating value by improving the quality of decisions and ensuring that a chosen business strategy delivers the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk. The question we, as KPMG, want to answer is "What can we do to improve what finance brings to the organization?"
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager interested in fostering a highly visible presence in the business community in Calgary to join KPMG's Finance Transformation advisory team. This role will be responsible for leveraging existing capabilities within the Management Consulting group and helping drive expansion opportunities. What you will do
Providing a broad range of services involving the finance function, including :
- Managing transformation projects (diagnostics, roadmap and implementation of improvement opportunities
- Improvement of business processes
- Experience with the following end-to-end business process: Procure to Pay o Order to Cash o Payroll, Acquire to Retire o Project Accounting o Record to Report o Plan to Perform
- Benchmarking and developing performance indicators
- Supporting ERP selection and implementation, automated consolidation solutions or financial and budgetary analyses
- Writing reports in French and English
- Presenting results to clients in French or English
- Assisting with change management for optimization or transformation projects
- Managing resources assigned to a project, along with corresponding budgets
- Helping to identify and develop business relationships and new opportunities with existing clients and future prospects
- Overseeing or participating in the preparation of proposals or presentations for prospective engagements
- Developing in-depth knowledge of KPMG products and services in order to identify client opportunities
- Participating in any technical or industry training on a local or national scale
- Presenting conferences on the future of the Finance function for KPMG staff or clients
What you bring to the role
- Contributing to performance management and/or mentoring for advisory services personnel in support of our "KPMG for Life" strategic orientation
- Supporting work scheduling program
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our services Participating in and/or conducting internal meetings with advisory services personnel and creating practice administration initiatives
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, majoring in accounting, or other accounting training. Accountancy credentials required (CPA, CA or CPA, CMA or CPA, CGA)
- 10 to 15 years of consulting experience, managing finance function transformation or process improvement projects
- Experience in management of systems implementation projects
- Experience in ERP software, including but not limited to: Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, SAP or SAP S/4HANA, Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills as well as the ability to effectively present ideas
- Experience in the Energy and Natural Resources industries is considered an asset
- Highly confident and motivated
- Skill in communicating concepts and serving clients
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and successfully carry out projects
- Experience preparing proposals
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Banking, Finance and Insurance