Permanent Reference code
:113624 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
In FY22, the Chief People and Culture Office (CCPO) developed a Culture and People Strategy for 2023 - a roadmap that will guide enablement of the broader firm Category of One strategy by inspiring and empowering our people and delivering "I only could have done it at Deloitte" experiences.
The Talent Senior Manager accountabilities will be focused around 3 key activities for their client portfolio: lead the implementation of new talent programs and models; deliver against our core talent processes (e.g. performance management, succession tracking, total rewards) with a lens of continuous improvement; and monitor the talent health and provide strategic advice to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Key Accountabilities of the Senior Manager:
About the team
- Own the client's Culture and People Strategy; execute the strategy and plan in alignment with broader Business Partner / CCPO team where synergies exist;
- Leverage generalist/advisory capability to coach and counsel business leaders, partnering with Centres of Expertise where necessary;
- Build and foster partnerships with the program leaders (e.g. Total Rewards, Performance Management and Central Business Services), the Talent Director, your peers and internal clients (executives and other leaders) for the specific business they align to;
- Drive the growth of our top talent by ensuring they are identified and have robust development plans to support their professional and career objectives;
- Assist in Performance Management implementation - performance assessment and development process, including management reviews;
- Conduct Talent Reviews with business executives/leaders, and Quarterly Business Reviews with internal client leadership teams;
- Own and maintain service specific next generation and organic partnership listings;
- Create and manage plans for underperformers to support course correction and performance improvement; Direct and lead internal clients through the annual compensation cycles (mid-year and year-end) from market data analysis through compensation administration and communication;
- Provide compensation expertise and advice as needed;
- Leverage digital tools and analytics to provide data-based insights in support of data-driven decision- making across their talent pool.
People Experience is the face of CCPO to the business and a steward of the employee experience. Team members deliver HR inquiry, specialized, advisory, and people leader services (aligned to lifecycle stage and Workplace Experience pillars) from a tiered, centralized function, providing a scalable platform to respond to changing business needs, and drive continuous improvement across the CPO function. With a focus on the employee journey, People Experience delivers end-to-end operational experiences through defined processes that are standard for all business segments.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 8-10 years of progressive HR/business experience, with a focus on generalist/advisory support, performance management / org effectiveness and program management;
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with executives/senior leaders, with the ability to provide robust recommendations, coach, influence and drive change in pursuit of best practice;
- Strong process orientation, with deep understanding of performance management frameworks and compensation philosophies;
- Commitment to the growth, development and advancement of our people, and ability to quickly acquire knowledge of tools and resources available across the firm to support this.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
HR Manager, Developer, Data Analyst, Performance Management, Equity, Human Resources, Technology, Data, Finance
Management and Executive