Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver
Experience a firm where wellness matters
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Are you an energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Interested in developing your career in Human Resources? Apply below!What will your typical day look like?
In partnership with the Business Leaders, the Talent Advisor will drive business results through the development and implementation of talent strategies and solutions. This role will provide the strategic and effective management of talent for Leaders within a designated Service Area/ region. The incumbent will act as a key contributor to deliver on our Talent Advisory experience and priorities through the following accountabilities:About the team
You will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment supporting the Consulting client group located in the Calgary/BC regions with an approximate size of 300-500 people.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you someone with:
- 7-10 years of progressive HR /business experience demonstrating knowledge of all functions of human resources including talent development, performance management, policy development, succession planning, compensation, recruitment strategy and the ability to effectively leverage centres of expertise to meet business requirements
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- The ability to driving insights though data & analytics with the ability to work effectively in a highly complex and matrixed partnership.
- Strong leadership, relationship management skills, ability to build relationships with global networks
- Resiliency to handle shifting priorities and maintain demeanor in high intensity situations
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production