Senior Manager/ Manager - U.S. Tax
Reference ID: 12796BR
Achieve your full potential in an environment where there's flexibility to cultivate your personal brand and knowledge base.
Our Tax Services practice:
In our Tax Services practice, we work with clients to manage their tax opportunities. Our Canadian and global practices are linked, which means clients look to us for expert advice and guidance. We're the first choice when it comes to strategies on reducing taxes, innovative tax planning, and the effective management of reporting burdens.
The Opportunity: Senior Manager / Manager, U.S. Tax
We are looking for individuals who are committed to a career in U.S. corporate taxation, who will build on their tax expertise, management, technical skills and business relationships to provide proactive advice and become an essential advisor to our clients' business operations. We have a national practice, which allows our team members to participate in engagements that are best suited to their skills and interests, and provides continuing opportunities for growth.
· Corporate and partnership income tax compliance
· Consulting on various issues, including domestic and international structuring, financing, acquisitions and dispositions, and reporting matters.
· Tax provision advice/review
· Providing assistance and guidance to team members on tax related issues.
· U.S. CPA or other accounting designation or JD degree;
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or business is desirable;
· Completion of Masters of U.S. Taxation is an asset;
· 4+ years U.S. tax experience;
· Experience with U.S. domestic and international tax issues, including tax research;
· Strong analytical and organizational skills;
· Technologically proficient with Microsoft Office, tax preparation software, and tax research services;
· Strong written and oral communication abilities;
· Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
Why Work for PwC
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, be part of a dynamic, inclusive workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019