Permanent Primary Location:
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Edmonton Posting Description Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics or AI domains, located in Edmonton, Alberta.
As the Edmonton leader in Omnia AI practice you will be responsible to generate, lead and manage a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI service projects within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, developing and leading project teams, recruiting, developing, coaching and mentoring Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm.
In this role, you will:
You will achieve this by:
- Take a leading role in delivering advisory services to high growth organizations with a diverse team consisting of data scientists, data architects, software developers, information designers, and business/industry subject matter experts
- Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence lifecycle (from strategy to operations)
- Be instrumental in growing and mentoring a pool of talented AI practitioners, participate in and drive sales opportunities, and display eminence in various strategic initiatives across Omnia AI, Deloitte and the external marketplace
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to advice clients on their AI Strategy
- Lead the development of the methodology for analytical solutions for clients business problems
- Design AI roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision
- Facilitate senior stakeholder workshops and labs to inform the AI roadmap/ choices
- Translate broader strategies into priorities, initiatives and a compelling team to achieve business/firm objectives
- Collaborate with Deloitte's Omnia AI practice across Canada to bring the best of what we have to your local clients
- Collaborate with local and regional Deloitte practices (Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Audit) to identify and address client needs
- Understanding key objectives for clients and Deloitte Omnia, and aligning people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
- Setting and driving a problem solving approach for all client
- Assuming overall leadership in the delivery of projects, supported by a core team of Consultants
- Cultivating and building long term relationships with senior executive clients (i.e., C-suite, EVP, SVP level)
- Making an impact that matters by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Developing high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Delivering exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influencing clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident and deep relationships across a diverse network
- 7+ years of consulting experience in a leadership role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable organizations, including start-ups
- Experience in strategy and/or technology enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- 5 - 8 years relevant work experience with applying analytics or working with data in any industry, and experience leading teams on data science projects
- Minimum of BA/BSc degree in a quantitative degree including Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required. Advanced degree (MA/MSc, equivalent or higher) is preferred.
- Data analysis experience using (one or more): Python, R, Spark, SAS, SPSS, RapidMiner, or similar tools is required
- Database and programming languages experience and data manipulation and integration skills using (one or more of) SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, or similar tools is required
- Strong experience with statistical modeling techniques, data mining, and predictive models is required
- Strong experience with Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning is a strong asset
- Experience with social media analytics and/or natural language processing and/or optimization is an asset
- Project management and people management experience is required
- Exceptional senior/executive stakeholder management skills, including strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality types
- Structured problem solving skills and logical thinking, as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Commitment to quality, ethics, confidentiality, and professional and client service excellence
- Demonstrated experience with business development, including develop/maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Demonstrated experience with developing and growing talent, including mentorship; provide guidance to the resource allocation process; actively participate in recruiting and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Some Canadian travel will be required; candidates must also be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production