EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of our Advisory team means you will specialize in a particular competency - Risk, Performance Improvement, or IT Risk & Assurance. Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve operational efficiency and security, while also reducing costs and managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.
To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing in the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.
Consulting and Practice Management Skills
Project Management: Participated in large scale SAP client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
People Management: Effectively manage a team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• A bachelor's or master's degree and approximately 10+ years of related work experience. EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
• A degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
• 10+ years of experience leading teams through full lifecycle implementations SAP Point of Sale Data Management solutions, including SAP POS DM, SAP CAR, etc.
• Extensive experience architecting SAP Point of Sale Data Management solutions for large-scale organizations with complex POS environments, including integration with Point of Sale systems and broader SAP solutions including S/4HANA Retail, BW, Forecasting and Replenishment, Promotion Management, Assortment Planning, Customer Engagement Intelligence, etc.
• Extensive experience managing large teams of both internal and external (client) resources to successfully deliver SAP solutions on-time, on-budget, and on-quality.
• Strong ability to drive client counterparts to adopt leading business practices and processes which are harmonized and standardized across their organization.
• Extensive experience executing business blueprints and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
• Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
• Experience with S/4 HANA a plus.
• Experience with SAP reporting and HANA live a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
• Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
• Prior consulting experience and a demonstrated history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies.
• Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects.
• A strong work ethic.
• A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%.