Permanent Reference code
:124941 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Regina, SK; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
Are you a Senior Manager looking to provide selling, delivering and management of consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants? Then this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
You will take a lead role in selling, delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants. Create long term relationships at a senior client level and selected vendors. Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners. Identify and lead business development opportunities. Provide innovative ideas and leadership to generate client service offerings. Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified. Lead various practice development initiatives (recruiting, methodology, trade booth participation etc.). Contribute and lead initiatives to our Oracle Cloud practice and community in Canada.About the team
Our team focuses on empowering clients to be innovative and thrive in the Oracle cloud long after initial go-live. We understand Oracle cloud is a catalyst, digital is the mindset and transformation is what's next.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• • Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, managing, selling, architecting and delivering Oracle ERP packaged solutions
• Experience with selling and delivering solutions on Oracle Fusion Cloud in Finance and/or SCM is preferred; Oracle certification is an advantage
• Previous experience building and developing a high performing team
• Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
• Experienced in business development and building a practice
• Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
• Canadian travel required, with possible international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignmentsOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager, Database, Oracle, Supply, Operations, Technology
Management and Executive