Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm. Ready to challenge yourself? Keep reading! What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager within Digital Consumer team, you will take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations while leading diverse teams of Consultants, spanning different tenures, work and professional backgrounds. You will create long term relationships at a senior client level (i.e., C-suite, EVP, SVP level) and execute a client service plan on complex engagements, working closely with Partners. Able to identify, manage the entirety of project lifecycles and lead business development opportunities. Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor. Mentor and coach team members to their highest potential. Participate in professional association, industry, firm and community events. Assume internal leadership roles focused on practice development (e.g., recruiting, thought leadership/IP development). Canadian travel required; occasional international travel also possible - You should be able to enter the USA and work on client assignments is an asset. About the team
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Undergraduate degree.Possessing an MBA or comparable graduate degree is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in consulting and / or CRM implementation experience (Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics a plus)
- Experience leading large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience carrying business development pursuits end-to-end
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English. French is desired, but not mandatory.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production