Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Ready to challenge yourself? Keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager within Strategy and Business Design team, you will take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations while leading diverse teams of Consultants, spanning different tenures, work and professional backgrounds. You will create long term relationships at a senior client level (i.e., C-suite, EVP, SVP level) and execute a client service plan on complex engagements, working closely with Partners. Able to identify, manage the entirety of project lifecycles and lead business development opportunities. Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor. Mentor and coach team members to their highest potential. Participate in professional association, industry, firm and community events. Assume internal leadership roles focused on practice development (e.g., recruiting, thought leadership/IP development). Canadian travel required; occasional international travel also possible - You should be able to enter the USA and Chile and work on client assignments is an asset.About the team
The Strategy and Business Design (SBD) team brings deep expertise across a diversity of industries and content areas to help clients address top management issues involving corporate / business unit strategy, customer strategy, innovation, and business transformation in the form of process redesign, cost optimization programs, and implementation of strategic initiatives. Across all of these areas, we help organizations with change management and build leadership competencies within our clients. Within Calgary, our team places specific emphasis on advising energy & resources clients, and works closely with senior client executives to help them transform their organizations in the face of ongoing regulatory, market, and competitive shifts.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- You An undergraduate degree and possessing an MBA or comparable graduate degree is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with business development, project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership..
- Professional service experience in leading teams through complex engagements.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English. French is desired, but not mandatory.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production