At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
To support our growth, we, are looking for a Valuations, Senior Manager in Deal Advisory. You are forward-thinking and passionate and want to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
You will work on a wide range of valuation projects ensuring these are carried out to a high-quality level, and lead or assist with business development opportunities.
You will lead teams of Junior and Senior Advisors and report to our Partners to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, while providing leading edge insights and value to our clients. This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead work streams on a broad array of valuation and gain experience in other corporate advisory projects.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and the application of a variety of valuation methodologies.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of client reports and other deliverables.
- Lead and motivate a high performing team, to deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results, while also fostering collaboration across KPMG practice areas.
- Guide and coach junior team members through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead the creation of proposals and presentations to future clients.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with clients and with our internal network.
Keys to your success:
- CPA, CA designation strongly encouraged.
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) obtained or are near completion, and/or CFA designation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience including 2 years (for Manager), 4+ years (for Senior Manager) of direct valuations experience.
- Executed significant valuation engagements for a range of purposes.
- Effective leadership and project management skills with the ability to lead teams to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring, training and developing junior staff members.
- Advanced valuation and financial modeling skills, along with excellent report writing skills.
- Business acumen/commercial awareness to identify business development opportunities.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.