Permanent Reference code
:117633 Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you interested in the opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting and challenging work environment with unlimited potential? If so, apply now.What will your typical day look like?
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A typical day will include leading teams and building relationships with clients. Meetings with colleagues and clients to scope, frame, execute and deliver reports, insights, advice and impact. This will include leading a team in research, analysis, report creation, presentations, and delivery of engagements. We work with a variety of clients in a range of size and industries including private companies, publicly traded companies, governments, crown corporations, and investors. We also work closely with our colleagues across Deloitte to create teams on the fly to ensure we have the optimal mix of expertise and experience to deliver a client experience that is exceptional!About the team
We have a diverse team that is energized, supports each other and our clients and delivers on our promises. Our team includes professionals with CPA, CBV, CFA, MBA, CFE and other qualifications. We believe in life-long learning and are always excited to examine new ideas, new ways of working and new opportunities!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who can:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Provide clients with buy-side and sell-side valuation advice including pricing/market analysis, target company valuations, and purchase price allocations;
- Provide valuation support to our audit and tax functions such as impairment analysis, going concern analysis, valuations to support corporate restructuring, and valuations for business combination;
- Deliver all forms of valuation reports (comprehensive, estimate, and calculation);
- Lead assignments involving valuation and damages quantification for dispute & litigation purposes;
- Lead the team in the development of financial models in valuation and other advisory engagements;
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies and relationships across personal network;
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability;
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
- Contribute to practice growth and development by generating new client relationships and business;
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs;
- Coach and mentor junior team.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Equity, CFA, Law, Technology, Finance, Legal
Management and Executive