You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of some 219,000 professionals providing, audit, tax, advisory, and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally, and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this! Overview of Opportunity
The Regions West Marketing team is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join us based in Edmonton, Alberta. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work on local marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development and will work closely with local teams providing strategic and tactical marketing support. What you will do
Reporting to the Director, Regions West Marketing, the Senior Marketing Coordinator will work closely with local practice leaders, the entire Regions West Marketing team and other teams from KPMG's Centers of Excellence to deliver both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. Activities are focused on programs and initiatives that build the KPMG brand in our local markets including:
What you bring to the role
- Supporting delivery teams in identification of market opportunities and gathering firm resources to assist in the pursuit of new clients.
- Event planning through to execution, including the identification of target markets, relevant concepts, and management of logistics, contracts and debrief reports.
- Evaluating, securing and executing on sponsorship opportunities with key groups and associations.
- Social media within a corporate context to help build profile for KPMG leaders and specific market facing initiatives.
- Coordination in the development and production of marketing collateral, campaigns and proposals in collaboration with other marketing specialty teams including Research, Creative Services, Digital, Brand Compliance, etc.
- Learning and using digital tools including CRM, virtual event software and microsites to deliver targeted messages to clients and prospects. The Regions West Marketing team is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join us based in Edmonton, Alberta. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work on local marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development and will work closely with local teams providing strategic and tactical marketing support.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of marketing and/or communications experience and will have the following qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing or communications specialization preferred.
- A strong understanding of B2B and account-based marketing.
- Experience within a professional services firm is a strong asset.
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and must possess a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- End-to-end event management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Digital media experience is an asset.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with senior level executives.
- Excellent project management/organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a variety of people, both independently and as part of a team is essential. Strong client service orientation a must.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work weekends to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides this. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Sales and Marketing