Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practice and we're seeking a Senior Product Designer
to join our growing team in Calgary.
At Clio, we're more than just a tech company. We've got ambitious goals
, hopes, and dreams - just like you. We're on a mission to transform the legal profession, for good, by serving a better solution to a centuries old profession. We believe we work better as a diverse and inclusive
team, and take time to share our learnings
. Y ou'll have the chance to work on a product that truly changes lives
. If that's something that speaks to you-you belong here, too.
Design plays an integral role at Clio, making up one of the three pillars of our Product Organization alongside Product Management and Engineering. Product designers directly engage in researching the behaviours and needs of our users. They act as champions of user experience in our Product organization as we work to transform the way lawyers and their staff provide services to their clients. If you're focused on shipping value to customers with an opportunity to revolutionize an industry, you've found your next team. You will:
You should have:
- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision).
- Advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 6+ years experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Sketch) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
Excellent health and mental wellness coverage, 4 weeks vacation time + unlimited responsible sick time, paid volunteer time, stock options, RRSP Matching, RESP contribution, parental leave options, education spending, top tech, beautiful work space, flexible working hours - all built around a culture of human and high-performance
. Phew. But more than all the perks and benefits - at Clio, you have the freedom to choose your own path (and change it) and build a meaningful career that works for you.
This is the place for people who want to make their mark. Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
Creative and Graphic Design