Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies. Join our team
Are you passionate about creating and championing products that shape the way our customers manage their mobility ecosystem?
We are a small team with a big scope. We are a team of experienced Product Managers that are laser focused on delivering managed solutions to our business partners and transforming the way we serve our customers. We are all about experimenting, piloting and learning from our success and failures to shape our future.
If you are passionate about solution selling while working closely with our sales teams, acting as the product champion and building out marketing programs as a multi-dimensional leader then please read on. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You are a strategic thinker with a knack for challenging the status-quo and developing transformational solutions. You bring experience in engaging and managing vendors, partners and sales teams to deliver the best experience from our customers.
You are passionate about business development activities and are experienced in presenting to stakeholders, senior leadership and customers.
You are able to convert customer feedback in to opportunities for change.
Most importantly, you are a proven leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude when faced with any challenge. Here's how
• Own, drive, and manage the operational and financial performance (P&L) of the Managed Mobility portfolio of products
• Lead and/or support the delivery of transformational projects and revenue generating programs
• Develop and implement business development and sales enablement programs
• Partner with key stakeholders to lead and manage the implementation of programs, including business continuity planning and other corporate initiatives
• Lead analysis and prepare executive-level reports to support decision making and drive operational effectiveness
• Identify market whitespace and develop reliable, scalable and commercially viable products and services that address clear customer needs and maintain TELUS' competitive advantage and leadership in this market.
• Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Technology Strategy, Finance and Business Transformation) to manage and develop profitable product offerings through effectively influencing stakeholders
• Manage multiple vendors across North America to review, understand and develop product road maps and go-to-market strategies appropriate for TELUS in the B2B market Qualifications: Qualifications You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Strong business acumen and thirst for driving for results
• Thorough understanding of product management methodologies and business development activities
• Evangelizing MMS across all TELUS channels is our goal. You are experienced bring products to market, you have impactful storytelling skills and experienced in developing effective messaging that resonate with our Sales team and customers.
• Experience in leading cross functional transformational projects and delivering solid results
• Strong understanding of mobility management, B2B and enterprise customers, RFP responses, customized pricing, and mapping vendor capabilities to customer requirements.
• Strong knowledge of the wireless telecommunications industry; B2B would be an asset
• Passionate about working in a fast paced and high performance culture
• Ability to manage a heavy workload and possess effective time management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity that is often found in new business endeavours
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Must be able to develop and articulate succinct business rationale supporting recommendations
• Discipline and proven track record as a leader with an ability to work without supervision
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills Great-to-haves
Experience in Managed solutions Education:
• MBA preferred Who is TELUS?
• Degree in business, commerce, engineering, or related disciplines
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.