IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our Resources Client in Calgary, A.B.
Why work with our client?
- Excellent competitive rates
- Long term contract opportunity
- State of the art technology
- Focus on delivering $150M of value through an accelerated advanced analytics approach and group by the end of 2019
- Program Manager will work alongside the VP of technology and Innovation and a group of Managers, and will help us put program execution/planning structure around our entire program
- Scope includes supporting our client in executing a pipeline of advanced analytics projects, ramping up very quickly from 15 to about 25 projects over the next couple of months, and providing broader program management support for any/all aspects of the broader program
- Scheduling across the program and for individual projects and understanding all the interdependencies, managing deliverables, cost tracking, resource planning, program/project reporting, determining and applying consistent program standards across the projects etc.
- Supports and gives direction to project managers and coordinators
Top Skills Required
- Must be based in Calgary
- Program Manager with enterprise applications and/or ERP experience of 15+ years
- Highly preferred to have experience in Oil and Gas / Mining / Energy / Utilities
- Experience managing upwards of 15 projects concurrently
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.