SQM is a leading market research specialist firm for benchmarking, tracking, and improving customer and employee experience, powered by SQM's mySQM™ CX Insights software. We specialize in helping organizations accurately measure and improve customer experience through the capture, analysis, and reporting of customer and employee feedback. SQM is headquartered out of Vernon, BC.
Due to our consistent growth of 15% annually, SQM is looking for candidates for a senior software developer position within our Software Development department. The senior software developer will be working on a variety of development projects related to optimization and text analytics, as well as assisting with SQM's larger project of enhancing the mySQM application.
SQM's mission is to help organizations improve their customer and employee experience performance - one individual at a time. The ideal candidate will have a customer-centric mindset that is aligned with our core values and mission statement. SQM promotes a culture of friendliness, collaboration, and teamwork.
To be a senior software developer with SQM, you should have the following skills:
- 5+ years of programming experience
- ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# and/or Java
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of XML and Web Services
- Proven programming experience
- Time management skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detailed and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively and be flexible
You must have a post-secondary degree or diploma in an IT related field. This is a full-time, permanent position working from Calgary. Possibility of remote working but must be located in Canada. Possibility of part-time hours but 40 hours per week preferred.
Some of the benefits of working at SQM are:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package starting on hire date
- Three weeks' vacation to start
- 3 paid sick days per year
- Flexible work schedules
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or any factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law. How to Apply
Please apply for this job online at http://sqm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33
Software and Programming