Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer (C#, .NET Core) to help build out their software products.
- Full-time opportunity for a motivated full-stack Senior Software Developer
- Work with the latest tech stack, developing across all layers of cloud-based solutions.
- Be involved in a human-centered development process from concepts, design, delivery, to completion.
- Ability to be 100% remote!
What & Why:
As a result of a growing team, our client is looking to add a Senior Developer to their software products group. The software products group develops solutions for management of their hardware devices and overall provide a better customer experience. You will be working across all application layers, cloud services, and supporting API’s. You will be joining a team of other talented developers, UX designers, and QA’s on an Agile team. They are also looking for someone that can come in and provide technical leadership and mentor other developers.
Our client is known for their patented products which are used in offices and classrooms around the world. They strive to create better experiences for students and professionals by pushing the boundaries of their technology and collaboration tools.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience including server-side and web development.
- Back-end languages such as C# (.NET Core)
- Front-end libraries and frameworks such as (TypeScript) Angular, Vue, and React
- Continuous Integration and deployment (Azure Devops)
- Container-based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Cloud architecture (Azure, AWS)
- RESTful API design
- SQL database design
- An ability to thrive on the unknown and you are always interested in your next challenge.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology