160006 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 50% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Purpose and Objective of Job:
SAP has an opportunity for a Senior Solution Sales Executive to focus on a revenue target for our Digital Supply Chain (dSC) and IoT solutions. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone to leverage their enterprise business application sales experience.
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive position is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the AE must create a complete territory business plan that generates 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SAP's dSC and IoT Solutions to the customers or prospects in their territory. It is expected that the AE be adept at creating, and nurturing Executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team to assist. Expectations and Tasks of Job:
• Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of SAP's SCM solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
• Assemble, prepare, and manage the Virtual Account Team consisting of Solution Engineers, Customer Engagement Managers, Strategic Partners and other relevant roles so that SAP's solutions are well positioned in the account.
• Prospect new companies as potential customers of SAP's SCM Solutions utilizing the SAP's Telemarketing group and submission of RFP’s and RFI’s as appropriate.
• Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the markets and industries SAP serves as well as the products and services SAP provides.
• Update on a timely basis SAP's CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information. Timely and complete administrative tasks like expense reports, etc. Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
Education and Skills:
- Requires 3 + years’ experience in enterprise application software sales
- Demonstrated history of achieving $5M+ annually in application software revenue
- Deep Subject Matter expertise in the business processes associated with SAP’s dSC and IoT Solutions – including but not limited to Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management, Operations and Environmental Health & Safety.
- Deep subject matter expertise on SAP’s specific dSC solutions strongly desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Technical degree preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel as required (20%–50%) SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Sales Management, ERP, Supply, Supply Chain, Sales, Technology, Operations