Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The tax services at Deloitte are a driving force in the growth of the firm in Canada and globally. Deloitte has been recognized globally as the top firm for tax and transfer pricing services.
The Transfer Pricing service line is a rapidly expanding area of the Canadian firm. We provide a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and communication. Our transfer pricing professionals provide a wide range of services including:
- Transfer Pricing Policy Design and Implementation
- Intellectual Property Migration
- Business Model Optimization
- Global Transfer Pricing Compliance and Documentation
- Controversy and Litigation Support
- Dispute Resolution: Audit Defence and Competent Authority Assistance
- Dispute Avoidance: Advance Pricing Agreements
- Structuring and Financial design
- International Tax Planning
- Understanding and applying the OECD concepts as they relate to transfer pricing
- Participating in client meetings and interviews
- Analyzing and helping clients develop intercompany policies for tangible products, services, intangible property and financial transactions
- Performing risk analysis of companies by reviewing their operations and identifying potential transfer pricing issues
- Performing or reviewing searches for comparable companies/comparable agreements using our transfer pricing software and other external sources
- Preparing comprehensive financial and economic models to assist in establishing or supporting transfer pricing policies
- Drafting transfer pricing reports, analyses and presentations for documentation or planning purposes
- Planning and management of the specific client engagements from start to finish
- Participating in practice development initiatives
External Posting Qualifications
- CA, CMA, CPA, MA or MBA preferred
- Degree in economics, statistics, math, business, law or finance
- At least 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Well-developed, independent research skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Fluently bilingual (English/French - verbal and written) is an asset
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
- Flexibility in terms of work schedule, as overtime will be required at various times during year
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production