Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
As a Service Administrator for Finning Canada, you are part of a team working diligently to provide consistency of service while meeting the scheduling of our customers equipment.
Utilizing your attention to detail and interpersonal skills within the service department is essential to the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, then we want to hear from you!Job Description:
- Accurate daily time entry for the service department hourly employees
- Support the Customer Service Advisors in the management of service process and customer communication
- Opening of Maintenance Customer Orders
- Prepare and send the invoice to customers for completed work
- Meet and greet customer arriving for service appointments
- Provide customer service to our customers
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls within the Service Department in a professional manner
- Maintain service and warranty records management and filing processes
- Provide customers with information and updates regarding the status of their heavy equipment repairs
- Open and close invoices and average age of timecard entry
- Code accounts payable and expense reports
- Support the Service Work in Progress process and to identify the aging of work orders
- Tracking near miss and incident reporting for the branch
- 2 years of office experience
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.