O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc.Number of Openings:
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor at OEM Remanufacturing, the Standard Service Advisor is the primary contact for specific Finning Canada customer groups to support the customer's remanufacturing requirements. The Standard Service Advisor is responsible for managing remanufacturing jobs within OEM to effectively support Finning's requirements, including understanding the customer's repair and timeline requirements, recommending repair options, and communicating status updates in a timely manner.
Apply now and join our team at OEM Remanufacturing!Job Description:
- Collect, review and analyze all incoming cores and supporting documentation and identify incomplete or inconsistent information. All discrepancies must be resolved directly with the branch to ensure informational accuracy and integrity, as well as a regular flow of jobs into OEM's production system
- Proactively communicate with the branches on daily activities in support of their operational requirements as well as provide a timely response to all inquiries. The Service Advisor is the primary contact to the branch on individual jobs and therefore it is critical that the customer interface is managed with the utmost priority
- Provide support in the quotation process including working directly with Production and the Service Biller to ensure the quote will meet the customer's requirements. It is the Service Advisor's responsibility to identify possible issues with the quote and seek additional information in getting any issues corrected. Additional communication with the branch will be required in certain instances to alleviate branch concern. The Service Advisor must also support and answer any questions the branch may have with regard to the QIF Process through OEM Exchanger
- Review all work order accruals and follow up with the branch to ensure timely PO submission into OEM Exchanger. Any problematic or significantly aged accruals must be escalated to the Customer Service Supervisor
- Work with Planning and the Branch to schedule Customer Viewings, where requested. Act as main point of contact for the Customer(s) upon arrival at OEM, and facilitate seamless hand-off to Technical Services on the Production floor.
- Conduct on-site tours of OEM with Finning branch personnel and their customers, as required
- Align daily activities in accordance with established performance metrics to ensure all targets are achieved
- Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in development of programs and processes aimed at continually improving OEM's ability to properly service the Finning branches as well as streamlining internal OEM activities
- Active participation in the weekly Customer Service meetings
- 3+ years' work experience in an operations/manufacturing environment, or customer service role
- History of providing superior customer service with a strong customer focus
- Enthusiastic approach to resolution of customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.