IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Service Desk Level 1 to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Manage access to internal/3rd party applications, sites, or groups ensuring adherence to internal policies
- Maintain the integrity of user administration, reviewing users on a regular basis and providing ID and/or password resets as necessary
- Contribute to the audit of user administration as defined by internal process and procedure Advice and Support
- Respond to banking systems inquiries
- Provide expert advice and troubleshooting on technical inquiries or issues
- Collaborate with other IS teams to resolve issues where additional expertise is required Effective Communication:
- Manage and respond to incoming calls (email, voice, walk-ups) adhering to service level agreements
- Assist in the communication of application, system, branch, device, etc. issues, ensuring required parties are well informed through the lifecycle of a critical incident/outage/disruption Service Quality
Top Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience including at least two year branch or contact centre experience, OR a combination of banking, customer service or technical training/experience.
- Experience in or significant exposure to both administration and personal banking functions.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered for the right applicant who is willing to work diligently to complete the training.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.