Finning International Inc. Number of Openings:
The Service Manager for Global Unified Communication & Collaboration (Global UC & C) is responsible for the strategy, planning, adoption and delivery of communication & collaboration services globally, including: Microsoft Office 365 applications, voice/video communication, SharePoint, intranet and MS based workflow tools. The role has end-to-end responsibility for these services, including availability, operations, globally consistent delivery, continuous improvement, and optimization of cost to serve. This role reports to the Global Employee Productivity Services Director.Job Description:
Major Job Functions: Technology Management and Service Delivery 40% (1) Service Level Management:
(2) Service Engineering:
- Develop and maintain related Service catalogues.
- Forecast demand, develop and maintain service level agreements with business partners, manage service levels to support business outcomes.
- Manage all resources and operations required to deliver the desired service levels and business outcomes. Develop and manage the services level of the services within the service catalogue
- Responsible for service quality and availability.
- Responsible for DR or recoverability of the services.
(3) Technology Roadmap:
- Oversee and influence technology architecture and operations to support service objectives.
- Creating a set of standard Data Center Services processes
- Minimizing operational fire fighting
- Design and deploy solutions that measure service performance and outcomes.
Strategic and Process Management of Service 30%
- Ability to map technology investments, refresh plans, and retirement timelines based on key business trends and services consumption patterns.
- Work with Infrastructure and Enterprise Architect to define the Data Center services technology stack and roadmap. Run the annual service delivery strategic-planning process for his or her products and update the technology plan
Relationship Management 30%
- Continuous services improvement and drive efficiency: Identify and develop opportunities to improve the service. Create project plan that justifies how services will meet strategic objectives and outcomes
- Strategy Development: Develop a systematic long-term action plan
- Financial Management: Budget and allocate IT services cost to align spending with strategic objectives and improve cost transparency
- Benchmark service quality and cost to server
- Reporting and Analysis: Measure and communicate key performance metrics for the Service and analyze data to discover opportunities for the service improvement
- Communication and Change Leadership: Effectively communicate across regions and teams to influence service outcomes and steer towards enterprise change objectives
- Business relationship Management: Understand and anticipate the needs and requirements of the service consumers to ensure that service contributes to business outcomes. Help the business determine if it needs to budget for future IT enhancements
- Vendor Management: Effectively manage and strengthen vendor relationships to align vendor and enterprise strategy and organization objectives. Price products and services based on an understanding of the benchmark service and pricing for products and services in the industry
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 collaboration services, including, Outlook, SharePoint On-Premise and Online, MS Teams, OneDrive, Stream, PowerApps, Flow, Designer, InfoPath.
- Demonstrated technology knowledge: A deep understanding of current trends and advancements in end-user computing and related technology and building integrations between systems.
- 5+ years of progressive experience of managing large (and/or geographically spread) teams.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field
- Certification in ITIL v3 Foundations (or higher)
- Speaking and writing Spanish is considered an asset
- Accredited post-secondary education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Information Technology