Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. As a Service Support Representative for Finning Canada, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional customer service to our valued customers. You will utilize your technical expertise to advise and recommend our parts to our customers as well as in the field.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, building relationships and have a keen interest and aptitude for equipment repair and maintenance.Job Description:
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and consultative skills, with the ability to adapt style to different audiences and provide recommendations to customers or colleagues.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills to ensure effective communication, change & risk management and customer experience
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to develop the sequence of repair milestones and timelines, and translate into specific tasks
- Excellent analytical, risk assessment and problem-solving skills, which include quickly identifying core issues and making effective decisions
- Professional leadership, credibility and ability to lead initiatives and maintain value added relationships with customers, colleagues and leaders
- Excellent critical thinking skills, can understand, identify and think through the implications and impacts of decisions within complex situations
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to pivot approach and solution based on the situation
- Strong business and financial acumen, the ability to develop budgets/estimates and manage costs/identify risks
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment including a strong attention to detail
- Collaborative, responsive and service-oriented approach and proven ability to immediately establish credibly with customers and colleagues. Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to work in an environment without clearly established boundaries
- Proactive, flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, which demands a high level of energy and commitment
- Strong team player, who shares information and expertise with others to enable them to accomplish group goals, and seeks opportunities to contribute to the knowledge and success of the team
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining aligned with Service goals
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Access, Excel and Word, other software applications (financial, billing, work order, service systems) and equipment technology ie: Sitech
- 5-8 years of experience in technical service, parts, warranty or repair from a dealership or similar industry, prior Caterpillar product line preferred
- Blue Seal certification would be an asset
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, project management and prior customer service experience
- Completion of technical training and education in a relevant area such as Heavy Equipment Technician (HET) or other disciplines would be an asset
- Project Management training (PMP) would be an asset
- Strong technical, mechanical, parts or repair knowledge, Finning and CAT products preferred
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and work breakdown structure methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting techniques, solutions and options
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of service, billing and warranty processes
- Un derstanding the financial impacts of billing, repair and service work processes
- Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices, risk mitigation and influencing a strong safety culture
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing