Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning family! We are seeking Service Support Representatives to assist with strategic customer management, repair scope development, quoting, and project management of technical repairs and service for both the shop and field.
The Service Support Representative will work collaboratively with the Service team executing the repairs while owning the overall customer experience, ensuring compliance with Finning's Service Excellence process and Customer Service Commitment.
As the Service Support Representative, you will receive competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, opportunities for Bonus and training to help develop your skills
If you're self-motivated, a quick learner, computer savvy, detail-oriented, and safety conscious, who excels at equipment troubleshooting and customer relations, then you're exactly who we're looking for.
We look forward to you joining our team.Job Description:
- Provide advice and guidance on customer service requests; troubleshoot and identify customer issues and provide recommendations on repairs
- Research, develop and provide estimated completion date based on identified scope of work.
- Recommend and provide alternate solutions or options to the customer
- Manage all customer service and warranty repair process including: ensuring compliance with service-related policies (WO signing, travel, etc.)
- Develop and deliver detailed work breakdown structure, with defined tasks, resource requirements and schedule
- Develop a communication plan to ensure a clear understanding of service requests, timelines and deliverables, incorporating all key stakeholders
- Engage with service supervisors to participate in pre, mid and post job meetings as well as daily scheduling / planning meetings with key stakeholders, ensuring a strong customer experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical service, parts, warranty or repair from a dealership or similar industry, prior Caterpillar product line preferred
- Completion of technical training and education in a relevant area such as Heavy Equipment Technician (HET) or other discipline would be an asset
- Blue Seal certification would be beneficial
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, project management and prior customer service experience
- Strong business and financial acumen, the ability to develop budgets/estimates and manage costs/identify risks
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing