Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be. ServiceNow ITOM Technical Consultant
Are you just getting started in your ServiceNow career or looking for a new challenge? Our Managed Service team is growing and looking for highly motivated individuals. What will your typical day look like?
In a typical day you will be engaged in a variety of activities ranging from running project kick-off meetings, to conducting design workshops, requirement gathering meetings, writing test scripts, doing demos, sprint planning among many others. You can expect to work in a highly collaborative, agile, and diverse team environment.
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will also be expected to complete and maintain ServiceNow product accreditations and certifications through our world-class training programs. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering solutions to challenging business problems
- At least 3 years of configuration/development experience for complex, highly-capable, technologies - inclusive of integrations and portals with ServiceNow
- Organized and analytical. Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Advanced and current understanding (and practice) in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration. Including the understanding of described domain structures, user permission levels, group policy objects and the execution of SUDO Policies
- IT Operations experience in storage, network, and compute of enterprise environments
- Service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and implement end-user requirements
- Good to have ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and other ServiceNow CIS certifications
- Good to have ITIL 4 certification
- Good to have PMP certification
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people. Job Segment:
Accounting, CPA, Developer, Unix, Equity, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive