In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job DescriptionNOW HIRING: Full-Time, Food Service Shift ManagersJoin our team for a career!
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You're always willing to learn and grow. You get that service isn't a transaction, it's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.Who we WANT:
- Have a passion for quality food, amazing hospitality and delivering great guest experiences.
- Excel at team building and people development.
- Pursue operational excellence through outstanding execution.
- Want an incredible career, tailored to your life with opportunities to grow and excel in a multi-national organization.
- Have outstanding communication ability and amazing time management skills
- Base pay $17.00/hr
- Full-time employment with a flexible schedule that can meet your needs.
- Competitive starting salary with regular wage increases based on performance.
- Access to benefits such as medical and dental, and life insurance.
- Opportunity to learn advanced business skills through our world class training and development programs.
- Free uniforms and meal benefits.
- 50% discount at all McDonalds Restaurants for food
- McDonald's Platinum Card Membership, offering discounts from National retailers
- Scholarship Program
- Service and Recognition Awards
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Managing Crew
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Safety and Security
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong shift management skills to maximize guest satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous McDonald's Experience would be an asset
Discount benefits with local retailers
Health and Dental benefits avaliable