You wonder what's over the next mountain. Round the bend. Past that rocky ridge. Life is a magnificent journey. The next best thing to being in the great outdoors, is sharing your undeniable passion for it with others. Co-workers. Customers. Community. Bring all that you know; your enthusiasm, your experience and your awe of mother nature, and we'll find a place for you on the Atmosphere team.
Atmosphere will become your community, as much as where you work. You will be spending time with others who share the same attitudes, enthusiasm and interests. We offer an incredible environment where you'll help inspire customers to reach for more. We'll provide the opportunity for you to achieve your goals and go beyond.SHIPPER/RECEIVER
As a Shipper/Receiver, your main responsibility is to ensure that all inventory is efficiently and accurately received at, or transferred from the store. Our ideal team member is very organized, and has the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and efficiency.What you'll do.
What you'll get.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Scan in all incoming distributions and transfers, maintain shipping logs, and file all paperwork
- Monitor all un-received cartons and transfers and place the necessary claims with the FGL Claims Department
- Sort shipments and distribute product accordingly
- Transfer stock to other stores as requested and transfer and ship all warranties to FGL warehouse
- Detail received shipments from supply companies and submit the necessary paperwork to head office
- Keep shipping/receiving area clean and organized and ensure compliance with OH&S standards
- Assist in the preparation for physical inventory counts
- Maintain the backroom to the standards set forth in the Backroom Standards and Restocking Manual
- Provide assistance to the sales staff in moving of display units, restocking of merchandise, and ad set up
- Store inventory results and ensuring 100% carton control
- Make sure that all outstanding cartons and transfers are claimed within allowable time frames
What you bring.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
- A passion for the outdoors and a drive to inspire others
- Previous retail inventory control or warehouse experience is an asset
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavy containers (up to 50lbs)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Computer literacy is an asset
- High School education
At Atmosphere, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play.The Great Outdoors Starts Here!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
*Within the confines of applicable Human Rights and Privacy Legislation, FGL Sports Ltd. require all successful applicants to provide a criminal record check.
Atmosphere is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.