RIMEX is the leading custom manufacturer of all off road wheel and rim assemblies. RIMEX’s primary markets include mining, forestry, agriculture and industrial equipment, specializing in haul trucks and loaders. RIMEX also offers a full range of complementary products to match their wheel counterparts.
We have 1 Full Time position available for a Shop Helper to join our Acheson, AB branch.
· Preparing orders for shipments to customers
· Loading/unloading shipments using forklift
· Organization of warehouse area
· Heavy lifting required
· General labourer duties, as well as sandblasting and painting
· Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
· Answer phones, directing calls or taking messages as required
· General office duties
Education and/or Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience in manufacturing/shop environment
· Experience using hand tools
· Forklift certification an asset
Other Skills & Abilities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self directed, resourceful, motivated and results oriented
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· Adaptable, flexible and able to work well under pressure
· Great attention to detail with the ability to focus on the task at hand
If you are interested in this position Apply Here
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Connect with employer:
About Rimex Supply Ltd.
RIMEX is the leading custom manufacturer of all off road wheel and rim assemblies. RIMEX’s primary markets include mining, forestry, agriculture and industrial equipment, specializing in haul truck...