Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: As a SITECH Technology Sales & Service Representative you are responsible for achieving sales growth, profitability and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling construction technology products such as Trimble grade and machine control systems. The technology sales representative is a consultative sales position, personally contacting & securing new customers.
Preferred experience in the use of Trimble products and/or a minimum of three years' sales experience in the construction or related industries. The ideal candidate will have field sales experience, possess a degree in technical and/or civil engineering, surveying, or a related business field.
Come join the Sitech team today!
Education and Experience:
- Accountable for the sales performance of the region including the achievement of revenue and profit on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Manages regional expense budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Achieves regional sales revenue targets
- Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly
- Works diligently to achieve company objectives and goals
- Monitors and reports strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market, specifically with competitors
- Delivers regular and accurate forecasts to the Sales Manager and General Manager
- Collects information that aids in the development and improvement of products and services offering
- Education or experience in technical, civil engineering, surveying, or related business field would be considered beneficial.
- The preferred experience is in selling/supporting construction equipment &/or survey/machine control technology operation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience relating directly to the survey &/or the construction industry
- The sales territory for this position includes North Western Alberta and the Peace region of British Columbia.This position may be based out of Edmonton, Grande Prairie or Fort St. John. Successful external candidates shall be subject to a criminal records check
- Successful candidate must provide a clean drivers abstract
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.