Currently we are looking for a permanentSkilled Labourer Carpenter
in Nisku!!! Who we Are -
We are an Alberta based, family owned industrial contractor with over 25 years of successful industrial construction experience. We are a world-class leader in industrial fabrication, construction and maintenance and have built our company and reputation on ensuring visibility, value and accountability are always in the forefront. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us What We Offer:
Who You Are-
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Shift is Monday - Friday
A positive, hard working and reliable individual willing to grow with our team. We take safety and work life balance serious for our team members. Skills & Job Requirements:
- Framing, building, drywall, taping, finishing, and painting.
- General carpentry (Ticket considered an asset)
- Install siding, baseboards, trim, cabinets, windows, door casings, flooring.
- Complete daily worksite hazard assessments while maintaining a safe and organized workplace environment.
- Must be willing to learn and consistently grow as an individual and a team.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and deadlines.
- Ability to utilize time management skills to prioritize and complete assignments in a manner that optimizes effectiveness and success.
- Minimum 5-10 yrs construction experience.
- Successfully complete a pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Physically capable of performing all required tasks of a labourer
- Good communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- CSTS-20 / WHMIS 2015
At Phoenix Industrial, we believe we are stronger together. That's why we believe that investing in our people and the communities in which we work and live returns to us ten-fold. We invest in your growth because we believe it is essential for our continued success.
We are proud of our company, our projects, our sustainable growth and most importantly our people. And we'd be proud to welcome you to the Phoenix family.
Come Grow With Us!
Construction, Mining and Trades