Company: O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc.Posting End Date:
Apr 26, 2019Number of Opening:
The Rebuild Technician - Small Components is responsible for Disassembling, inspecting, rebuilding, and performing basic tests on small engine components. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Operate basic service tools as well as all critical analog measuring devices including dial bore gauges and micrometers
- Major steps include, but are not limited to: inspection, completion of evaluation documentation and full cycle remanufacturing relative to supplied instructions
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement**Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Strong computer skills: Work, Excel, SIS or other software would be considered an asset
- Ability to require and maintain OEM certification of Overhead Cranes, PME and Forklifts
- Able to work independently
- HET ticket or related considered an asset
- Completion of CAT related courses would be considered an asset
- Combined minimum of 3 years work experience in two of the following departments: Engine Service Bay, Engine Assembly, Engine Inspection or related external experience
- Previous work experience in the assembly and/or inspection of Dampers, Couplers, water pumps, or related components
- This posting is for a static afternoon shift; Monday - Thursday, 10 hours per day.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete training during a Mon - Thurs / Fri weekday shift and will move to evenings once they have sufficient experience.
- Ability to lift and handle material weighing up to 40 pounds
- Applicants must apply with either an updated Professional Profile on Workday or attached resume to be considered for pre-screening
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement. COMPANY: OEM REMANUFACTURING
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.