You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Do you eat, sleep and tweet all things social media? We are looking for a passionate and savvy Social Media Specialist to join the Calgary, Alberta, Marketing team for an 18-month contract.
Reporting to the Associate Marketing Director Calgary, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the Calgary marketing team, working closely with local leaders and the National Digital Marketing Services team to spearhead social media initiatives for the region.
This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with a team that takes pride in delivering innovative programs that deliver results. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Work with high profile leaders and subject matter experts to grow their digital brand through their social media accounts, primarily LinkedIn
- Be the go-to person for Calgary KPMG employees and Partners for social media advice and support
- Support Calgary marketing initiates with social media advertising
- Run hands on social media workshops for new and existing employees and Partners
- Reporting and analytics - compile monthly reports, identifying trends and impact in market
- Social listening
- Collaborate with geographical and national marketing teams to source and distribute content
- Amplify significant content through internal communications
- Develop appropriate content including video, blogs, and articles
- Work with the national digital marketing services team to:
- Grow the share of Calgary based followers for KPMG Canada national social media accounts
- Amplify national content in the Calgary market
- Publish relevant content developed in Calgary
- Coordinate Calgary's participation in the national social media influencer program
- Stay up to date on best practice and platform updates
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications and a minimum of three years of work experience managing social media profiles.
- Certification in Digital Marketing advantageous.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategies to grow followers and engagement.
- A strong understanding of content strategy.
- Experience leveraging social media tools and technologies, including social media management, monitoring and analytics tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Khoros, Sales Navigator, PostBeyond etc.).
- Experience in providing social media training to senior stakeholders.
- Strong presentation, project management, analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to act professionally and persuasively when interacting with key internal stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and apply brand, risk and technology guidelines.
- Visual design experience or understanding beneficial but not required.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Administrative Community and Social Services