Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payment Product team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
Our mission is to develop the most customer-centric Shop With Points program in the world. We innovate on behalf of our customers by partnering with business, financial partners, and internal teams in Amazon. We engineer business solutions to help our customers get unrivaled value out of their cards on Amazon's websites. As a Software Development Engineer on the team, you will take ownership over the software design, documentation, development, engineering approach, delivery, and support of payment solutions built natively in AWS. You will lead a team of developers in delivering high-quality software solutions to support a variety of customer use cases and are scalable to handle Amazon volume. This role provides a huge opportunity for you to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon. This is a critical program for Consumer Payments, with high leadership visibility, and an opportunity for delivering significant business value.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
• Experience writing code in a high volume, service based architecture
• Experience with System Design of a Scalable architecture.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming