EC2 Networking has been one of the foundational pieces that has allowed customers to move to the cloud. We manage the traffic flowing through one of the largest networks in the industry, managing billions of requests. EC2 Networking is re-inventing itself again, and on a mission to transform how customers use networking.
We need your help though! We are looking for a Software Development Engineer who wants to build a next-generation networking service that will shift how customers use networking in the cloud.
A successful candidate is a strong engineer who is eager to grow their technical craft and help elevate the team around them. They would be someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done. You're eager to be part of an exciting business and to add impactful value to internal and external customers alike.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application (or graduated less than six months prior to application)
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python. • Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming