Software Systems/Technical Analyst - Mine Engineering Contract term: 8 months with possibility of extension Location: Calgary with some travel (up to 20%)
Our client is looking for an individual to be a key member of the digital systems team responsible for support, sustainment and development of mining engineering related systems. Apply today! Description:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to system delivery and release management, change management, software quality assurance, vendor management and system implementation/deployment. As there is a support element to this role, starting hours are between 7 and 8 am. Required skills include but are not exclusive to:
- 3 to 5 years of object-oriented software development experience with a SQL Server database environment
- SQL Server Database Application Development with SQL Server 2012 or above including development and support of stored procedures.
- Experience developing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services Report Development with SQL Server 2014 or newer
- Business Analysis and workflow capture experience
- Implementation Experience for small software development projects.
- Team Foundation Server or GIT Hub usage within a Small Team
- The ability to work well in a distributed environment with clients and other team member in distant locations.
- Enhancement, Incident and Defect tracking using Service Management applications
- Windows Server configuration experience Internet Information Server (IIS) Configuration.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology