Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing strategic accounts with the Fortune 1000 including major Canadian enterprise customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, the Sr. Account Manager - Enterprise Sales role provides the opportunity sell the industry's most relevant solutions with the industry's leading company.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative located in Calgary, Alberta you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS Sr Enterprise Sales Specialists, Solutions Architects, Partner and Partner Teams, and Business Development team members and will entail engagement at the CxO / VP level within the largest AWS accounts. Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build vision & go forward consensus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Manage contract negotiations
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Expect moderate travel related to large account coverage and training (Approx 20%)
Amazon Web Services is an Equal Opportunity EmployerBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 1000 / Large Canadian Enterprise accounts
• BA, BSc, or BComm / BMgmt degree or equivalent 10+ years work experience required
• Experience communicating and presenting to customer Executive leadership - Strong verbal and written communications skills are requiredPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MA, MSc, or MBA is optional, but a bonus
• Track record of developing sustainable new business in the cloud era
• Extensive customer network of key contacts and relationships ranging from executive to practitioner level
Sales and Marketing