Permanent Reference code
:116066 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Drummondville; Gatineau; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Join a digital marketing team to deliver engaging digital experiences What will your typical day look like?
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
As a web developer, within the Digital Marketing Team, you'll work closely with other developers and marketers in support of Deloitte Canada's business, with a focus on Ecosystems & Alliance.
You will collaborate with fellow developers, learn the technology for content management, email, events and registrations, social media, data/crm and apply the learnings by delivering digital experiences. You'll work within an agency environment, collaboratively with other marketing functions (creative/design, marketing analytics, public relations, brand and internal communications) to plan and execute marketing campaigns in support of the business needs. About the team
The digital marketing team is part of the Marketing Technology function as Deloitte. The team also sits within our internal agency, with public relations, brand, campaign management and internal communications - working together with field marketing and the business. The digital team is very collaborative and supportive, playing an integral role in marketing communications. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as a web developer/designer, registration management with aninterest in online marketing, social media and mobile
- Marketing general digital knowledge across Email marketing tools (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Bootstrap) or event registration tools (Cvent, Attendease, Certain, Splash) or Adobe products (Analytics, Audience Manager, Target) or Social Media tools (Sprinklr, Sysomos)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or undergraduate studies in programming, or equivalent experience, working within agency environment an asset
- Solid understanding of UX design, working with brand guidelines, layout and design standards
- Strong communicator and problem solver who is organized and can provide digital strategy consulting and best practices to a business audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
PR, Communications, Interactive Marketing, Marketing Communications, Online Marketing, Marketing
Management and Executive