Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Are you interested in helping them retire their technical debt while working with our account leaders, Professional Services teams, Partners, and regional sales and business development teams to build their capabilities to operate in the Cloud?
Driving customer engagement for this program, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver the Migration Acceleration Program. You will be responsible for engaging senior customer engagement and work with account teams. You must be effective at working with customers to describe the business opportunity from migrating, and the methodologies that have been developed to reduce risk and help the customer achieve their outcomes. You should be comfortable working with cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as the program will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS. Typically cross-functional collaboration includes business development teams, solutions architecture, marketing, partners, professional services, compliance, product, sales enablement, sales operations, and other related teams.
The right candidate will have experience working with enterprise customers on large scale transformation projects. This involves a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong technical understanding to provide confidence to customers and answer their questions, ability to engage and help customers crystallize business benefits of their migrations, demonstrating a good understanding of cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working backwards from helping customers achieve business outcomes, engage with customers on first call decks and other manage regional business development teams, and support our account teams.
• Identify opportunities to build compelling proposals to help customers achieve business value from migrations, provide the path forward for customers to build migration plans and business cases, and ensure clarity on AWS's value proposition(s) for the customer as they move their workloads to AWS.
• Collaborate with the technical and industry teams to exchange consistent outcomes and requests from customers through these engagements.
• Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms to capture results and improvement opportunities. Periodically present progress to executive leadership.
• Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS thought leadership in the IT transformation domain.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 years of experience in customer facing roles leading large scale transformation programs or extensive customer engagements.
• 7 years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, delivery, solutions, or business development roles focused on enterprises.
• 3 years of experience in cloud technologies - deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong analytical skills. Able to dive deep into data analysis and create proven strategies from the insights on the data that deliver results for the business.
• Proven experience working with customers at the executive level, operating both as a subject matter expert and as a sales leader to help accelerate (or close) deals.
• Proven experience working with partners and partner teams to help build a strong and robust partner network to help sell and deliver services / products to customers.
• 3 years of experience developing, implementing, managing and executing field programs.
• Education- an MBA is highly valued as is a technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.