Staff Software Engineer - Ad/Media
Realtor.com ® is a leading destination used by millions of customers seeking to discover and create their perfect home. A member of the News Corp family, our user base has grown more than 25 percent in the past year with over 55 million customers leveraging our products every month.
Housing is one of the most important emotional and financial decisions for most customers. As part of Move, you will enable our customers to make their housing-related decisions with access to best data and experience possible. We offer a startup-like fast-moving culture, coupled with the financial stability of a grown company.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and cutting-edge environment with the stability of a multi-billion dollar business? Check us out if you desire to make a significant contribution in a role that empowers both our business and our customers.Job Description
Realtor.com is looking for a Software Engineer to join its Ad Tech team and work on front end development. You will be part of this team responsible for continuing to evolve our mission-critical digital advertising tech stack, and will be working very closely with the product and QA teams to ensure that ad integrations go smoothly and meet the high standards required in today's ever changing digital environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities include ensuring that business operations of our ad operations teams go uninterrupted in order to support our multi-million dollar ad-sales portfolio.What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the team?
- Integrate realtor.com sell side of Ad Business with Google DFP API's
- Design a scalable ad architecture on Cloud for our direct Media Partners
- Generate insightful reporting by creating a microservice-based reporting architecture
- Implement and understand different ad exchanges and best practices to perform client/server side header bidding
- Identify opportunities to develop internal software products & tools to help increase efficiency, automation, and systems monitoring
- Keep up to date with new IAB specifications, technologies, and industry initiatives
Bonus points for:
- BS/MS in Computer science
- 6+ years' professional web development experience, using modern tools such as Node.js/React/Bootstrap/JQuery
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Strong understanding of ad tech stack, and relevant ad server and ad integration experience (DFP and analogous ad server technology, programmatic capabilities/header bidding, ad performance optimization)
- Experience working with AWS technologies
- Experience building and deploying microservices