Everyone in our Retail Stores Department has a common goal: to maximize sales by creating world-class experiences for our clients. Smart, skilled and innovative, this team is obsessed with making an outstanding impression on every person who walks through the door. THE OPPORTUNITY
Our District Managers are inspiring and nimble leaders who keep their teams focused and motivated. (Think of them as extremely well dressed quarterbacks). Each District Manager heads a team of talented Store Managers who mobilize their teams to create extraordinary client experiences. They use their retail expertise to run todays business with constant attention on improving and strategizing for whats ahead.
As a District Manager, youll lead, coach and inspire your teams to produce outstanding results. Youll work closely with our Regional Management and Retail Support teams. And, youll help high-potential people to develop rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself.
The best District Managers are seasoned retail leaders who are equal parts methodical and entrepreneurial. Theyre proactive planners who care about the details, but can see the big picture. And theyre natural leaders with a knack for bringing out the best in others. THE JOB
As the District Manager, you will:
- Develop and motivating your driven, high-potential team
- Grow our business through consistent exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Identify and communicating business opportunities
- Lead smart and positive change and growth
A District Manager has:
- Strong leadership skills - 3+ years of retail regional management experience
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- Proven ability to articulate vision and strategy that motivates a team and drives business results
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high performance team
- A great sense of style
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.