Do you share our passion for:
•Advocating for our customers' needs
•Creating a personalized experience
•Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
•Exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
•Get things done by leveraging each other's unique talents across TELUS Communications
•Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers About our team
Koodo Mobile is a wireless provider that offers people a fair, simple and affordable way to communicate. Koodo Mobile is a straightforward approach to wireless service. Add that to a transparent and honest way of doing business, and we are the smart alternative.
Koodo Mobile is an exciting place to work. We're looking for people who are transparent, speak straightforwardly and have a positive attitude. We believe you'll find Koodo Mobile a refreshing, challenging and rewarding place to work. The Role
We're looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our clients always have an exceptional experience.
As a store manager, it's your responsibility to make sure that the location always looks good, runs smoothly, supports our brands and meets its goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow, and function well as a team.
This is no regular job. It demands enthusiasm and confidence, as well as passion for the latest wireless technology and achieving great results. The Deal
• Competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
• Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
• Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
• Pension and share purchase plan
• Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
• A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
• Recognition programs Qualifications: The Skills
• Excited to demonstrate your polished communication, leadership, and time management skills
• Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
• Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
• Comfortable with technology
• Have two-to-three years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
• University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on business/management) is an asset Koodo Mobile Values
Koodo Mobile recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
• We embrace change and initiate opportunity
• We have a passion for growth
• We believe in spirited teamwork
• We have the courage to innovate
At Koodo Mobile, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.