At EVRAZ, our strength starts with our people! As a team we collaborate to solve problems, contribute ideas and challenge each other to ensure growth and ultimately success for the business and our employees. Job Description & Responsibilities
We are currently accepting applications from experienced candidates for our Stores Clerk position at our Red Deer facility. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Stores Clerk will be engaged in supporting the purchasing and stores departments.
- Provide customer service to internal/external customers
- Assist in order and cleanliness of the facilities by keeping the work area clean and organized
- Inventory control, including cycle counts and documentation
- Receiving goods
- Issue goods from Stores or satellite locations
- Pick parts for work orders
- Prepare work requisitions for items in need of repair
- Prepare documentation for transportation of dangerous good and cross-border shipments
- Track and expedite orders
- Assist in loading and unloading materials and sign necessary documentation
- Observe and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Other duties as required
- Minimum High School or GED
- Knowledge of inventory control and receiving principles
- Familiarity with maintenance repair parts and supplies
- Customer service oriented
- Self-initiating, well organized, problem solver, with ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills: Oracle, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with vendors, customers, and individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Valid forklift ticket
- Demonstrated team worker
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted. Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations and statutory holidays
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (312) 533-3577. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. Join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!