At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Radio Lethbridge has an exciting opportunity for a Part- Time Summer Street Team Member and Board Operator. If you're organized, creative and a real people person, please submit your online application on jobs.rogers.com! The successful candidate will help execute our summer vehicle campaign as well as run the board in studio for WHL Lethbridge Hurricanes hockey games on 106.7 Rock from September through April. We're looking for someone who has a passion for radio, marketing and help build up the brand of KiSS 107.7 and 106.7 Rock. Lethbridge is a vibrant city that has all the advantages of a big city with a small town feel! Just 2 hours from Calgary, close to the mountains, Waterton National Park and the U.S. border
- Coordinate with Programming/Promotions on events in Southern Alberta.
- Be a champion for KiSS 107.7 and 106.7 Rock and represent our stations and our brands.
- Live Cut Ins and Social Media hits on event days.
- Maintain a detailed promotional calendar
- Responsible for set up and attending all major station promotions and designated client promotions as needed
- Board work for live broadcasts of the WHL Lethbridge Hurricanes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive pro-active attitude and passion to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a pro with social media. Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Instagram.
- Desire to learn and grow within the Promotions/Programming Department and eagerness to learn new skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as needed (mostly weekends and evenings 10-15 hours per week)
- Must hold a valid full Provincial driver's license
- Must be highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- A people person, someone who can speak and interact with listeners in the community.
- Previous street team, promotional or marketing experience an asset
- Previous experience working in a radio environment an asset.
Part time Shift:
Variable Length of Contract:
No Selection Work Location:
1015 -3rd Avenue South (091), Lethbridge, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Programming Requisition ID:
152311 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]