At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
97.7 ROCK is looking for someone for the ultimate summer job! We're looking for someone to attend all the hottest events and concerts across the Peace Region this summer.
If you have a positive, outgoing personality and are interested in kicking off a career in broadcasting then this may be the job for you! This is a temporary position with 35 hours per week running from May until early September. The majority of events you'll be covering are on weekends but you'll also need to be flexible to cover weekday and evening events as required.
Previous broadcast or related experience is an asset but not required. The successful candidate will need to possess a valid Alberta Class 5 drivers license by the position's starting date.
- Assist with station, community and promotional events.
- Responsible for promotional signage; draw boxes, entry forms, prizing and equipment including station vehicles.
- Attend weekly promotional / announcer meetings.
- Perform live on-air cut-ins at community events and station promotions for the summer.
- Be a social media whiz!
- Broadcasting diploma and /or equivalent an asset but not necessary.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of our team.
- A valid Alberta Class 5 Drivers License is required.
Interested applicants are invited to send a demo and resume. You must also apply to this job posting through our online application process.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Schedule:
Part time Shift:
Flex Time Length of Contract:
4 Months Work Location:
9835 - 101 Avenue Suite 200 (220), Grande Prairie, AB Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & On-Air Talent Requisition ID:
138034 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]