Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning Canada Family, part of the world's largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently seeking Summer Students who will be responsible for general labourer and wash bay duties.
If you are safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented then you are exactly who we are looking for!Job Description:
- Moving equipment in and out of the shop
- Aid mechanics with the removal and installation of guards
- Oil sampling, lube and oil changes
- Washing and detailing of equipment
- General clean up of shop, yard and machines
- Other General Duties as required
- Completion of grade 12 and be mechanically inclined
- Self-starter able to follow directions, work well with others and has the motivation necessary to contribute positively to a team environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- This is a temporary, full time Summer Student position, working Monday-Friday 5x2 shift in Edmonton
- Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing