Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Paladin employs some of the most knowledgeable investigators in the industry, with years of experience conducting and managing large-scale investigations within corporate frameworks across Canada and abroad. We utilize industry leading intelligence gathering techniques, including Open Source Analysis to assist in directing our investigations to successful conclusions and assisting our clients in mitigating their risk.Job Skills / Requirements
Our Surveillance Operatives / Investigators play a crucial role within the department. They are tasked with obtaining information by covertly following individuals in vehicles, on foot and by other means in an effort to obtain intelligence for a specific purpose. Our Investigators are required to work alone, as well as a part of a team, and have varying schedules dependent on the assignments. Communication among our team is paramount, as is report writing, and the ability to blend into different situations and environments. Based from our Calgary office, the Investigators will be responsible for work in Southern Alberta.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct surveillance of targets in the field on foot, by public transit, under covert surveillance in a vehicle, and by other means as necessary.
- Compile documentation and maintain file load of targets under investigation.
- Obtain covert video documentation of relevant activities of individual targets and write reports depicting the activity in an accurate manner.
- Perform various undercover operations as required.
- Alberta Private Investigator License
- Reliable and suitable personal vehicle for surveillance
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Curious and open-minded, question-driven disposition
- Related post-secondary education considered an asset
- Two years surveillance experience (consideration will be given to applicants with similar skills and experience learned in an investigative capacity)
- Ability to travel within Canada and internationally considered an assetEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDCertification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Licensed investigator in the Province of AlbertaAdditional Information / Benefits
All applicants are encouraged to apply online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers with your resume and cover letter addressed to Rachel Paul.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Manager - Investigation Services
This is a As Needed
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Law Enforcement and Security