You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
When you support one of KPMG's Audit, Tax or Advisory services, you'll have the chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds. The work is rewarding and challenging and the environment is inspiring. Delivering innovative approaches calls for diverse perspectives, so if you're looking for a place to develop your career, this is a journey you'll want to share.
We are looking for a talented Talent Attraction Specialist/HR Generalist to join our team. Reporting to the Talent Attraction Team Lead, you will be responsible for participating in full-cycle recruitment for Tax, Audit, Advisory and Business Enablement services practices and other HR initiatives/projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge in HR and recruitment in the professional services industry. You will gain valuable on-the-job experience while building your professional networks and business acumen.
This is a 8 month contract position. You can be located in any of our 9 offices in Regions West. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment and selection of suitable candidates
- Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessment/screening
- Conduct on-site and phone interviews, participating in debriefs and presenting/negotiating employment offers
- Support the Talent Attraction team through the end to end recruitment process
- Ensure an efficient and effective hiring process is being followed
- Build out talent maps and help develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Support with ad-hoc HR project/administrative work
- Provide superior service to our internal clients and contribute to our \" How can I help you\" service culture in Business Enablement services
Keys to your success:
- 2-4 years recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of recruiting tools, including direct sourcing, e-recruiting and networking
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to work in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational abilities
- Demonstrated ability of providing an outstanding client service
- Recruitment experience in a professional services environment would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical ability with a data curious nature and ability to provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Collaboration, communication and listening skills.
- The ability to excel working with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com